What is Cosmetic Facial Surgery?
Who are these surgeries designed for?
Our Cosmetic Facial Surgeries
Upper Eyelid Surgery (Upper Blepharoplasty)
Also known as Upper Blepharoplasty, Upper Eyelid Surgery is designed to improve the upper eyelid that may be sagging or drooping. Patients with loose, wrinkled, or even heavy upper eyelids can often look tired and disinterested. By removing excess fat, skin and muscle from the upper eyelid, Dr. Sumit Sitole uses Upper Eyelid Surgery to create a more rejuvenated and energetic appearance. In some cases, Dr. Sitole may combine Upper Eyelid Surgery with Facial Fillers to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet. Upper Eyelid Surgery can treat a number of conditions including:
- Excess fat that may be causing the upper eyelids to appear puffy.
- Loose skin that is causing unnatural folds in the upper eyelid and in some cases impairs vision.
- Hidden natural fold of the upper eyelid.
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Procedure
Lower Eyelid Surgery
Also referred to as Lower Blepharoplasty, Lower Eyelid Surgery is designed to correct excess skin and fat under the eye that can give patients a tired and lethargic appearance. Over time, areas of excess fat and sagging can form under the eye and create bags and dark circles. Dr. Sumit Sitole offers Lower Eyelid Surgery to rejuvenate the lower eyelids and create a more youthful and alert appearance. In some cases, Dr. Sitole may combine Lower Eyelid Surgery with Fillers to reduce fine wrinkles around the eyes and restore cheek volume as well. Lower Eyelid Surgery can treat a number of conditions including:
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles that may form in the lower eyelid.
- Bags under the eyes.
- Droopiness and sagging of the lower eyelid that reveals the whites of the eyes below the iris (colored portion of the eye).
Eyebrows - Brow Lift
Also known as a Forehead Lift, a Brow Lift is designed to create a more alert and youthful appearance by correcting the presence of expression lines and signs of aging that may appear in the forehead and brow region. A furrowed forehead or brow can cause patients to appear angry, while a sagging brow can make patients appear sad or tired. Dr. Sumit Sitole uses Brow Lift Surgery to restore a more youthful and relaxed appearance. A Brow Lift can treat a number of conditions including:
- Droopy or sagging eyebrows that make patients appear tired and disinterested.
- Creases across the forehead or high on the bridge of the nose.
- Frown lines.
For some patients, the area just below the lower eyelid can droop and appear deflated. As the central area of the face, this area may not actually be impacted by a traditional facelift or Brow Lift. A Cheek Lift is specifically designed to improve the appearance of this area and create a more youthful and full appearance. As the skin of the face begins to lose elasticity over time, the skin can begin to droop and appear loose. In some cases, patients actually lose facial volume around the cheeks and silicone cheek implants may be inserted to restore this volume. Dr. Sumit Sitole may also combine this procedure with Fillers to create a more full and youthful appearance. A Cheek Lift corrects a number of conditions including:
- Loose or sagging skin around the mid-face.
- Undefined cheek bones.
- Droopy cheek tissue.
- Deep Lines extending from the corner of the mouth to the corner of the nose (nasolabial folds).